Telugu Kamaru Mbitingan Telugu Kamaru Mbitingan Telugu Kamaru Mbitingan Telugu Kamaru Mbitingan Telugu Kamaru Mbitingan Telugu Kamaru Mbitingan

Sunday, August 1, 2010

HOT BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS SAYALI BHAGAT UNSEEN IMAGES

SEXY BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS SAYALI BHAGAT PICS




Sayali Bhagat
Sayali Bhagat. January 1, 1985 (1985-01-01) (age 24)

Nasik, Maharashtra, ... Sayali Bhagat

(Hindi: ; born January 1, 1984) is an Indian actress.

Sayali, hailing from a typical traditional family, had come to Mumbai from her hometown of Nasik. I was surprised that Sayali had notfeatured in that list. I remember one such day when she suddenly asked me what I thought of “Sayali’s†potential as a model. I thought for a moment and told her that Sayali had great potential, but she lacked a little bit of “Polishâ€. The night of the pageant I joined the thousands of Sayali Bhagat fans and lustily cheered her till finally her name was announced, Sayali Bhagat – Femina Miss India!! In these coming years whenever I teach a model workshop I am sure she will be one example I will always use to encourage every young modeling aspirant hoping to let him or her believe, that with conviction and confidence they can achieve – just like Sayali did!













No comments:

Post a Comment